The following hotels are near the conference location:
- Auberge Le Pomerol (819 Maisonneuve Blvd. E, Montreal)
- Marriott Springhill Old Montreal (445 Saint Jean Baptiste Street, Montreal)
- Hotel 10 (10 Sherbrooke Ouest Street, Montréal)
- Hotel Zéro1 (1 René-Lévesque Blvd. E, Montreal)
- Hotel Delta Montréal (475 Président-Kennedy Avenue, Montreal)
- Double Tree by Hilton (1255 Jeanne-Mance Street, Montréal)
Furthermore, it is possible to stay in AirBnBs or other accommodation in Montreal. If you have questions regarding neighborhoods or options, please email us at bordersandwalls@audiovisuel40788
From the airport to downtown Montreal
- Aerobus : The 747 bus provides a connection between the airport and downtown Montreal. Tickets are available at the currency exchange, at the arrivals level. The rate is 10$ (valid 24 hours for the 747 bus and for all buses and subways in the city of Montreal).
- Taxi : The flat rate from the airport to downtown is $CAN 40. Credit cards are accepted.
- TeoTaxi : A terminal is available at the airport to make a reservation. The flat rate from the airport to downtown is $CAN40 (credit cards are accepted). There is also an app that can be downloaded to use the service to get around downtown.
Getting around Montreal
- Metro and bus : A single ticket is sold for CAN$ 3,50 and gives access to the metro and bus system. You can also buy a 1-day pass (unlimited use for 24 hours) at CAN$10 or a 3-day pass (unlimited for 72 hours) at CAN$20.50.
Visit the Montreal tourism website for tourist attractions and other informations on Montreal.